Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tterrier81

ufc

Guest Tterrier81

anyone going to ufc in feb in sydney or wanting to go, just givin the heads up that tickets are on sale next week, be quick if u want them, last year it sold out in less than an hour!

cheers

dan

Guest Jamie&Carrie

We are huge ufc fans and we missed out on tickets last year they sold out so quick (20 mins i think) we were really gutted. What day are they going on sale? Any tips on securing tickets would be gratefully received!

Guest Tterrier81
    We are huge ufc fans and we missed out on tickets last year they sold out so quick (20 mins i think) we were really gutted. What day are they going on sale? Any tips on securing tickets would be gratefully received!

hi i went last year and it was absolutely amazing, best live event i ever been to and the views were brilliant from everywhere in the arena

tickets go on sale on tuesday 14th at 11:30am adelaide time to ufc fight club members which u have to pay around $70 to join but it guarantees first dibs on tickets.

or u can subscribe to the ufc.com newsletter which is free to join through the ufc website, they will give u a code and u can purchase tickets from wed 15th at 9:30am adelaide time

tickets go on sale to the general public on thursday 16th at 8:30am adelaide time

if u dont want to join any clubs or anything then make sure you are ready to go on ticketek at 8:29am on thursday.

tickets last year were $50,$75,$100,$150,$250,$350 and $450 for pretty much cageside, we got the $250 tickets last year and they were great but i know a few people who went last year and sat in $50 seats and apparently view was excellent,

hope this helps, and i hope u get tickets, unfortunately i cant go this year as im headin to the uk, i would definately be going if i could!!

good luck, oh and if u do get tickets book your flights and accomadation as soon as you can, my mate already booked his flight and hotel and apparently they were substantially more expensive than last year

cheers

dan

Guest Tterrier81

decided to go after all, just bought 2 of the cheapest tickets, $75 each, cant wait!!!!!!!