the fishers

Carols by Candlelight

Hi Guys

Just wondering if anyone has been to the carols by candlelight in the city before???

Went to Henley beach carols last year and it was lovely, this year thinking of the city instead.. A group of us are thinking of going so wanted opinions.

Thanks

Heidi

Guest guest569

whats your singing voice like ??? I was thinking of going aswell but if your tone deaf i might stick to the local show.:biglaugh:

Guest cazbob

i went in 2007 :D

Was absolutely packed so start sharpening your elbows now! We brought my nephews and they loved it! You've to go early to get a good spot, we went late afternoon and were way back and could barely see the stage but once the sun sets and the music starts its all singing and waving of glowsticks!

I'd highly recommend it! :D

Caz

Guest BrianS

myself partner and sister in law will be going, then popping to regattas for a drink hopefully (brother is the head chef there so shouldnt be a problem fingers crossed)

This will be our 3rd year of going to the carols in the city helps put me in the crissy mood:Randy-git:. Its agood cheap night out and the fireworks at the end are great well worth going just make sure you spread yourself out as soon as you get there so woman sat on my sons head last year poor boy never got over it:goofy:.