smallwoods

Desktop Computers For Sale - $100-$150

Hi Everyone

My son has his own computer repair business and has some professionally refurbished machines for sale (Desktops). Currently about 40 available but not all have been refurbished yet.

They are about 3 years old , have Pentium 4 CPU's (2.4ghz-3ghz) , between 512mb and 1gb of memory and a fresh copy of either windows XP Home or Pro installed on them. Hard drive sizes range from 30gb-80gb

These would make ideal basic machines for web browsing and email.

Prices start at $100 each and come with a 6 month guarantee (ie. Any problems that are not virus related and my son will fix them for free within the 6 months)

They are all ready to go , simply plug in and install an antivirus of your choice.

Windows Updates have not been installed but Service Pack 3 has (Would use a lot of internet downloads to install 40 lots of updates!!!)

PM or reply if interested - also contact details in my signature

Thanks for reading

Hi Kangomik

There are some lay-down ones which you can put a monitor on top of and towers too - both available

Please let us know which one you want because of course my son would be happy to move all the parts into a Tower/Lay down case of your choice

Regards

Yes,you won't go wrong with the service from Aberfoyle Park PC Repairs.Superb when i recently had a problem.I would recommend 100%.:D

I would like to recommend Alex for his prompt computer repair work & the reasonable rates charged

:jiggy:

Hi Everyone

My son has his own computer repair business and has some professionally refurbished machines for sale (Desktops). Currently about 40 available but not all have been refurbished yet.

They are about 3 years old , have Pentium 4 CPU's (2.4ghz-3ghz) , between 512mb and 1gb of memory and a fresh copy of either windows XP Home or Pro installed on them. Hard drive sizes range from 30gb-80gb

These would make ideal basic machines for web browsing and email.

Prices start at $100 each and come with a 6 month guarantee (ie. Any problems that are not virus related and my son will fix them for free within the 6 months)

They are all ready to go , simply plug in and install an antivirus of your choice.

Windows Updates have not been installed but Service Pack 3 has (Would use a lot of internet downloads to install 40 lots of updates!!!)

PM or reply if interested - also contact details in my signature

Thanks for reading

Guest trent zizmondo

Would also like to recommend Alex, dropped computer off at his house in afternoon, had phone call few mins later,explaining problem, riddled with viruses, told him to go ahead on repair, couldn't believe it when 30mins later had another call telling me it was ready for collection. Very reasonable on price etc.