Guest calamitycaz

Household furniture / items required

Guest calamitycaz

Hi we have just arrived from Blightly - I sold all our furniture before we left and so will need to start again this side. We are due to move into a rental on 9th Jan, and so will be looking around that date to collect anything that you may be thinking of selling - just thought I'd ask in advance :biglaugh:

Many thanks

Caz

Hiya and welcome!

I have a kids grey computer desk and an office desk for free! They are in used condition, but would see you through for a bit.

Else I have a sideboard/ office cupboard - 2 doors and 1 open section (in maple veneer with silver edge), solid piece... $75 ono. Can post pics if interested.

Keep an eye on Gumtree also - I've gotten some great bargains from there :-)

Guest calamitycaz
    Hiya and welcome!

I have a kids grey computer desk and an office desk for free! They are in used condition, but would see you through for a bit.

Else I have a sideboard/ office cupboard - 2 doors and 1 open section (in maple veneer with silver edge), solid piece... $75 ono. Can post pics if interested.

Keep an eye on Gumtree also - I've gotten some great bargains from there :-)

Sounds good! Where abouts are you? We are in the south of the city at the mo, also a pic of the sideboard would be great, thanks Caz

Guest Andrew&Ren

Hi, I have these items...

We move out of our rental on the 7th Jan so we could hold them until then if needed.

Ikea Wardrobe: Dark wood, double door, rail and two shelves at the bottom. $100

Ikea Set of drawers: Dark wood, 3 drawers. Matches above wardrobe. $50

PM if interested. We live in Glenelg.

Hi we have just arrived from Blightly - I sold all our furniture before we left and so will need to start again this side. We are due to move into a rental on 9th Jan, and so will be looking around that date to collect anything that you may be thinking of selling - just thought I'd ask in advance :biglaugh:

Many thanks

Caz

Hi Caz,

Got an Ikea black office chair for $20 if you need one.

Serena

Do you have a list of things you are looking for????

We'll be having a garage sale in a few weeks so are sorting out stuff now to do away with - so if there's anything you need maybe a list will help?

Guest calamitycaz
    hi there - i am moving within adelaide cbd on 14th Jan and selling some stuff b4. i have a front loader washing machine, 68cm flat screen tv, ikea desk and office chair, rug, 4 burner bbq & outdoor cafe style table with 2 chairs. everything is 3-4 yrs old and pefect working order. let me know if you are interested in any and i can flick you more details.

cheers, suz

Hi Suz, how much were you thinking of asking for the washing machine, and BBQ?

Caz

Guest calamitycaz
    Hi, I have these items...

We move out of our rental on the 7th Jan so we could hold them until then if needed.

Ikea Wardrobe: Dark wood, double door, rail and two shelves at the bottom. $100

Ikea Set of drawers: Dark wood, 3 drawers. Matches above wardrobe. $50

PM if interested. We live in Glenelg.

Hi I'm interested in the drawers, don't think I'll need the wardrobe though if that's ok?

Can pick up anytime if you PM me your address and let me know when it's convenient?

Caz

Guest calamitycaz
    Sounds good! Where abouts are you? We are in the south of the city at the mo, also a pic of the sideboard would be great, thanks Caz

Hi any chance I can come and have a look at the sideboard?

Can you PM me a convenient time and your address?

Thanks

Caz

Guest Andrew&Ren
    Hi I'm interested in the drawers, don't think I'll need the wardrobe though if that's ok?

Can pick up anytime if you PM me your address and let me know when it's convenient?

Caz

Sent you a PM x

Guest calamitycaz
    Hi Caz

We have a sofa bed for sale if you are interested. $80 we are in Seaford Meadows

Nicki

SOLD!!! Can you keep it for me for a couple of weeks? Still looking for a house!! PM me if that's ok and I'll give you my mobile number.

Thanks Caz x

Guest calamitycaz

Hi I'm still in need of -

1 double bed

4 x single beds

1 x futon / sofa bed

sofa

Does anybody know of anything coming up in the next few weeks?

Many thanks

Caz

Guest wastrel

Hi there,

We have 2 identical sofas that I am interested in selling.

You can take 1 or 2 if you would like.

We are in Bowden.

PM if interested.

Jon

Guest Sharon and Paul

Hi we have a boys single bed white metal frame wooden slatted base excellent condition $75.00

if interested

regards

Sharon