Guest leemina

SMP this week????

Guest leemina

Hi

What are the chances of the SMP being released this week, from some posts i've read from different sites its supposed to be this Friday, fingers crossed.

We applied for 176 on 17th August 2010 and have heard nothing so far, and reading about others getting CO four weeks after applying just frustrates me, fair enough they're not waiting for SA SMP but still.....

We know this is just a matter of time, but I'm FED UP OF WAITING for some info, feel like our lifes on hold, should we do this, should we book tickets for this or that, but no we cant cos we might not be here.... items that I'm buying for house i'm thinking "will i take that to oz?' if not then I dont get it.

Just needed to vent really, and I know a lot of you will know exactly how i'm feeling. I just wish I knew a round about ball park date instead of thinking well it could be 2011 year or 2012. Hubby keeps saying that it'll all happen at once and then it'll be full steam ahead, I guess he's right but I'm just fed up of not knowing.

Anyway thanks to this site for letting me vent

x

Guest theclarkes

Hi Leemina,

We know exactly how you feel as we have been waiting since Sept 09. We had heard it was this week but it has been posted on Poms in Oz that it wont be before Xmas now!! We are very peed off and I have turned to chocolate and wine cos sooo fed up!!!

Lorraine

x

Guest guest3462

We too are still waiting. We applied more or less at the same time as you and after a speedy start things have completely stopped once I told them of my pregnancy. I wish I hadn't bothered now lol! Having said that, we have just been back to the UK and now can't afford to leave Aus again for a little while so they can take a bit longer for us. The only bonus would be if we got the visa granted before baby is 12 weeks old then we could have the baby bonus!!! Fingers crossed!!

Hi Lorraine,

where does it say no SMP til after XMAS, this is poms in adelaide, I've looked on Poms inOz and couldn't find any mention apart from people saying they've seen it on other on other forums, hopefully it's not true.

Guest theclarkes
    Hi Lorraine,

where does it say no SMP til after XMAS, this is poms in adelaide, I've looked on Poms inOz and couldn't find any mention apart from people saying they've seen it on other on other forums, hopefully it's not true.

Hi Sharon, sorry i wrote it in a rush yesterday, it was on POMS IN OZ, under SMITHYS, Roses agent told her it wouldnt be released before the Xmas Break. I have since had a reply back from SA Immigration and they have said there is no confirmed date but should be this month. Please look under the thread Who is waiting for SA SMP

Lorraine

x

Hi

I keep furiously checking this forum and PIO in the vain hope that I will see a thread announcing that the SMP has indeed been released. My inner optimist tells me that we may yet have good news just before christmas. It's safe to say though, if we don't hear anything by Friday then we at least know we won't hear anything until early new year. In the interim period, I will try to curb my obsessive compulsive checking ex pat forum disorder!!!

No matter what, christmas and new year wishes to all waiting.

Lorraine xx

Guest rodgeviper

Hi all, im glad to see im not the only one checking email, forums etc ... on a daily bases lol. we got state sponsorship in jan 10 and did online application for smp 176 on feb 10, we havent heard a thing. Im starting to get enoyed now as life in general is on hold awaiting the news.

im just trying to keep the faith

have fun

Roger