Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cara&Gav

Hi new here

Guest Cara&Gav

Hi,

I have been a member of the Poms in Oz forum for a few months and now we are starting to work on our state sponsorship for SA and I heard about this forum from there.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys and finding out more info about Adelaide.

Cara :wubclub:

Hi

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to ask away with any questions that occur to you, always someone happy to offer you their two penn'orth! Whereabouts in West Sussex are you? - nice part of the world, my sister-in-law lives there.

Diane

Guest Cara&Gav
    Hi

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to ask away with any questions that occur to you, always someone happy to offer you their two penn'orth! Whereabouts in West Sussex are you? - nice part of the world, my sister-in-law lives there.

Diane

Hi,

We're in Worthing, do you know it? Where does your sister-in-law live?

We are just researching for our state sponsorship at the moment while we wait for the results of the skills assessment. We're just worried all the places are going to go before we apply :sad:

Fingers crossed it will all work out, we're scared to be excited at the moment!

Cara

She's in Pulborough - we're heading back to the UK next year for her wedding.

It's the beginning of a real roller coaster ride for you guys, you'll be up in the air one minute, in a total panic the next, but don't worry, it's completely normal and we've all been there, so feel free to lean on this site and the people on here for support as much as you like!

Diane