Hazel M

Yay - we got a house!!!

I can't beleive it!! We saw the house to rent on domain.com on Monday, put the application in an sent all the supporting paperwork in on Tuesday, the inspection day was Wednesday (where an ex-employer of mine went to have look on our behalf and confirm he'd act as a referee for us).

Then last night in the early hours I was hauled out of bed by hubby as the agents had said they had no details from us whatsoever and were making the decision shortly :arghh:

That got sorted though, they found they actually HAD got all our details, 3 hours later I recieve an email saying we've been successful!!!!:jiggy:

Phew,,, so glad as we really did want it sorted before we arrive to save our first couple of weeks being manic - driving around all over to find somewhere!

So 3rd Jan, and Mclaren Vale here we come!!!!!!!

Only thing is, I think our nearest neighbours may be around 2km away - but hey ho... WE GOT A HOUSE!!!!!

Hazel

Guest nicandchris

lucky things that youve got someone so nice to do that for you, must be a relief.:)

I can't beleive it!! We saw the house to rent on domain.com on Monday, put the application in an sent all the supporting paperwork in on Tuesday, the inspection day was Wednesday (where an ex-employer of mine went to have look on our behalf and confirm he'd act as a referee for us).

Then last night in the early hours I was hauled out of bed by hubby as the agents had said they had no details from us whatsoever and were making the decision shortly :arghh:

That got sorted though, they found they actually HAD got all our details, 3 hours later I recieve an email saying we've been successful!!!!:jiggy:

Phew,,, so glad as we really did want it sorted before we arrive to save our first couple of weeks being manic - driving around all over to find somewhere!

So 3rd Jan, and Mclaren Vale here we come!!!!!!!

Only thing is, I think our nearest neighbours may be around 2km away - but hey ho... WE GOT A HOUSE!!!!!

Hazel

Guest kangomik

Aww that must be such a relief getting the house sorted, you have done well.

2 KM from your nearest neighbour, there will be soo many jealous of you.

Have fun, the vale is a nice place.

Lovely place, well done! Sounds like you'd better start reading up on bushfire precautions in the meantime:) Tyke can't be far away from where you're going to be so I'm sure he'll be able to offer tips and advice.