Ferret

Puratap

Guest Chandan

I'd send them an email asking for a quote.. my parents had one installed years and years ago and love it.

Guest guest569

We had ours serviced this week . We have a voucher to get $100 off if you want it ??

I'm sure with the voucher its $225

Guest guest3462

We have a filterite tap which is esentially the same only you can fit the filter refills yourself from bunnings a bit cheaper. (We still get filterite to do ours tho cos its only $60 a year and not worth the effort!) it cost us $199 with the designer tap, but we got it at the homee show on special 18 months ago.

Definatley recommend them we drink far more water now than we did before!

Guest Fluterby

We have just had a pura tap installed and it was $239. It was with free designer tap. Much nicer than the basic style.

David

We have had Puratap for 4 years now and there is no contract but they send you a letter when the filter is due, but you cant change them yourself.

We had Puralife for 1 year and exactly the same as the Puratap, but you get the filters from puralife and change them yourself

Regards

Sandra

I bought my house and it came with a puratap already installed. Mate, I LOVE it. I don't know how I ever survived without it....it is like someone has just shown me "the better way" and now there's no going back !

We love our puratap too - we are in rented, but I'd say the puratap tradesmen I've had to come and service / replace tap / replace filters are by far the most polite and efficient tradespeople I've ever had visit (tho of course we aren't paying!). I'd not get the basic tap tho if I were you cos we've had to have one replaced in warranty, and the second replacement tap has already leaked and been fixed. So get the more expensive tap (friend has just had that one installed).