Guest Guest5035

Ashes part 4

Guest SA Great
    Sorry mate but they are dead and buried, the rot started after 5 of the greats retired, England deserve the Ashes

Stevo

Yeah I know! To be honest I dont follow cricket so I'm not that bothered. Have a good one.

Guest Tterrier81
    You have to wonder why some people bother to emigrate

why do u have to wonder????

Guest tooeasy

its called banter i have quite a few australian friends just because i emigrated to australia doesnt mean i stop supporting england why would you :nah:

Guest tooeasy

good old KP as ponting left the field after failing again he said " don't worry mate your getting better at leat you made double figures this time " :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest lastboyscout

You have to wonder why some people bother posting :biglaugh::biglaugh:

What has supporting the country you were born in , in a fiercely rivallled test cricket match, got to do with why you emigrated?????:huh:

And as for your other post about most of the Barmy Army being based in Australia, have any reason as to why we have a bad name over here???

We all love Adelaide and Australia but it doesn`t stop you wanting to support England, and it was a very general sweeping comment about having a bad name over here as the Barmy Army are not your usual trouble making sports nuts ;)

Guest Guest5035
    Australia should have undercooked the turkey on Christmas Day - that way they might have got more runs !!!

they were off, nearly gone past the use by date, ;););)

stevo

Guest lastboyscout

Ozjazeera TV have a total blackout on the news reports, they would rather report on how the Sydney to Hobart yacht race is going :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Amazing how different the news headlines are when they are getting stuffed, and when they win one (I still think Perth was a fix!!!!) all you get on the news is cricket :biglaugh:

C`mon England, we only need one innings to beat them again :notworthy:

Guest Guest5035

C`mon England, we only need one innings to beat them again :notworthy:

you'll need less than that

stevo

Guest tooeasy

england lost 2 wickets 95 ahead think they need at least another 50 to put it out the reach of the aussies :D:D

Guest Guest5035
    england lost 2 wickets 95 ahead think they need at least another 50 to put it out the reach of the aussies :D:D

as many as that....

stevo

Guest Tterrier81

its a sad time for australian cricket, other than being absolutely crap, it will also probably be pontings penultimate test, shame......would love him to stay in charge, one of the players of the ashes for england

"In an average day’s cricket I run 12 kilometres, bowl balls at 140 kilometres an hour,walk 10 kilometres between creases, play in conditions up to 40 degrees, sweat 4 litres of perspiration and bowl up to 240 balls.............................and i still cant take a f***ing wicket!" ......Quote Mitchell Johnson:biglaugh::biglaugh:

"In an average day’s cricket I run 12 kilometres, bowl balls at 140 kilometres an hour,walk 10 kilometres between creases, play in conditions up to 40 degrees, sweat 4 litres of perspiration and bowl up to 240 balls.............................and i still cant take a f***ing wicket!" ......Quote Mitchell Johnson:biglaugh::biglaugh:

you WERE saying......???

HG

Guest Guest5035
    you WERE saying......???

HG

mate, to get this wicket and the other 6, he's ran around australia, the whole team is ****, full stop, i can admit it.

stevo

We are crap mate...i can admit it too.....but his statement is inccorect as of now....lol

And then i will put my finger up give you out then change my mind....should have reviewed it first and then given the no ball....no problem with no-ball..oh well thats life eh.....

HG

Guest lastboyscout

that was a brilliant piece of umpiring HG :biglaugh::biglaugh:

If it was an Aussie batsmen given out you`d have been squawking like a flamin` galah :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest lastboyscout
    Australia should have undercooked the turkey on Christmas Day - that way they might have got more runs !!!

Looks like its given them the TROTTS :biglaugh:

*sorry, couldn`t resist*:biglaugh:

Guest tooeasy

collingwood and bell need to go but on a good note homer harris is bowling like a girl :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest tooeasy
    We are crap mate...i can admit it too.....but his statement is inccorect as of now....lol

And then i will put my finger up give you out then change my mind....should have reviewed it first and then given the no ball....no problem with no-ball..oh well thats life eh.....

HG

Its a new rule HG umpires can call for a review if they think its a no ball good thing i think I see ponting threw his dummy out the pram :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest Guest5035
    I see ponting threw his dummy out the pram

the poor bloke was..

stevo

Guest DanandJanna

Well as Michael Vaughan said before the ashes kicked off, this is really just a warm up for England given we have India to face next summer, shame the ozzies couldn't be a bit more competitive. Nice to watch though :D