And you don't mind Saffers

Then brother, he's your man

Cos where he comes from is no mystery

But he's gonna lead us home to an Ashes victory

A song for him was driving us beserk

But then we thought that Jonny Trotter works

La-la-la-la-la la-la-la-la-la-la

hahaha brilliant:biglaugh:

Its a new rule HG umpires can call for a review if they think its a no ball good thing i think I see ponting threw his dummy out the pram :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

No worries with umpires having the power to review...just feel the review should come before the finger is raised....even for an Aussie still have the same opinion.

Even in this series there have been occasions on bith teams where a no ball has been bowled...and the unpires have not picked up on it.

Like giving a penalty in the world cup final...and just as the player is about to take the kick...the ref goes no sorry its not...goal kick.....

HG

Guest lastboyscout

Ooooooo what are those things called that leave a nasty taste in your mouth??????

Got it, its SOUR GRAPES :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Barmy Army, Barmy Army :jiggy:

Guest tooeasy
    No worries with umpires having the power to review...just feel the review should come before the finger is raised....even for an Aussie still have the same opinion.

Even in this series there have been occasions on bith teams where a no ball has been bowled...and the unpires have not picked up on it.

Like giving a penalty in the world cup final...and just as the player is about to take the kick...the ref goes no sorry its not...goal kick.....

HG

If the batsman is out then he has to raise his finger then review before batsman has left the pitch thems the rules they said it on tv yesterday its the same as if the bowlers or batsmen call for a review

Ooooooo what are those things called that leave a nasty taste in your mouth??????

Got it, its SOUR GRAPES :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Barmy Army, Barmy Army :jiggy:

No sour grapes nowt to be sour about...

were crap and we know we are.....

HG

Guest tooeasy

glad its gonna be all over today im back to work tomorrow :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest tooeasy

is there anyone in the current aussie team that would make it in the current england team

sr watson -yes

pj hughes- not a chance

rt (arrogant cry baby) ponting- not even at county level

mj (baby face) clarke

mek (mr cricket) hussey- maybe

spd (cant spin cant bat) smith- no never not a chance

bj (mouthy) haddin- back up keeper

mg (cant bowl cant bat cant field consistantly) johnson- no

rj (homer) harris- not a chance

pm (shrek) siddle- yes

bw (one ball) hilfenhaus- no

so 2 out of the current team would make it into the england team :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest lastboyscout

♫ ♪ Bat once, we only need to bat once, ♫ ♪

♪ ♫ We only need to bat once, we only need to bat once ♫ ♪ :jiggy::biglaugh:

Guest tooeasy

I would like to congratulate England on trouncing the aussies and retaining the ashes if it wasnt for that set up at the wacca to get them in at the mcg it would have been a brlliant ashes series

couldnt happen to a more deserved aussie captain ricky (arrogant cry baby) ponting he has single handed ruined one of the best cricket teams now they would struggle to beat the west indies

England should put out a second string team for sydney and not waste anymore effort on them :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest Guest5035
    ricky (arrogant cry baby) ponting he has single handed ruined one of the best cricket teams

think it was more to do with a few world class players retiring and no one to follow them

stevo

Guest tooeasy
    think it was more to do with a few world class players retiring and no one to follow them

stevo

Yea but it was his fault for not trying new players knowing they were retiring

Guest Tterrier81

well played england, absolutely fantastic, brilliant cricket, and to totally flog the aussies at there home of cricket to retain the ashes just makes it all that sweeter:biglaugh:

i would like to say well played australia but i cant cos they played absolutely crap, but please keep ricky as captain, will be nice to win 3 in a row

lets bring in monty and morgan, nothin to play for now so might aswell let em have a game

an innings and 157 runs:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Fantastic isn't it???!! But I'm proud of my boys for watching it in their Milo in2cricket shirts! Play resumes in the backyard...

But I'm going to Deck the kids in union jacks, fa la la la la, la la la la.... And it'll be bangers and mash for tea...

Guest tooeasy

me thinks there was something suspect about the waca test you dont go from smashing the aussies then getting smashed then back to smashing them again I think it was more to do with if the ashes were lost at the waca then the ticket sales would have been well down at the mcg and thats bad financially for both teams

Guest tooeasy
    The best team won no doubt...enjoy....

The axe is being sharpened i reckon....

HG

hope they dont axe ponting he should stay captain for another few years yet :D:D

Guest Tterrier81
    me thinks there was something suspect about the waca test you dont go from smashing the aussies then getting smashed then back to smashing them again I think it was more to do with if the ashes were lost at the waca then the ticket sales would have been well down at the mcg and thats bad financially for both teams

i think your readin into it too much, i know crickets pretty corrupt but im sure england would have preferred to wrap it up as soon as they could

hope they dont axe ponting he should stay captain for another few years yet :D:D

Am thinking that they have to start from the top down...selectors coaches etc etc...

Watched interview with Richie Benaud today..he says at the end of the day...the better team won.. England hammered Australia....

The first win for England on Oz soil since 1986 ( i think it was ) it was on the cards richie said.....this now will prompt a big shake up of Aussie cricket and deservedly too....

Very good interview....

HG