seaford rise primary - any comments?

garyandelaine

Guest hel&sam

Seafords great, really near the beach, everything you need on hand, we've just bought in maslin but were living at seaford rise, my boys go to seaford 6-12 and the youngest goes to seaford primary. he originally went to seaford rise but didnt settle very well, combination of things i think, wasnt keen on the teacher and a couple of kids in the class not very nice to him on his first day kinda put him off and that was it, its also quite a large primary school, he was used to a little village school so we moved him to seaford primary which is only small and he settled really well. its no reflection on the school, lots of people are very happy with it. go for a look around all of them when you get here, they're really friendly and you can make a proper decision. We like seaford in general, i know loads of other people do too.

Seafords great, really near the beach, everything you need on hand, we've just bought in maslin but were living at seaford rise, my boys go to seaford 6-12 and the youngest goes to seaford primary. he originally went to seaford rise but didnt settle very well, combination of things i think, wasnt keen on the teacher and a couple of kids in the class not very nice to him on his first day kinda put him off and that was it, its also quite a large primary school, he was used to a little village school so we moved him to seaford primary which is only small and he settled really well. its no reflection on the school, lots of people are very happy with it. go for a look around all of them when you get here, they're really friendly and you can make a proper decision. We like seaford in general, i know loads of other people do too.

Thanks for that helen ,

We are already here we are staying at moana in a lovely short term rental let by acacia rentals who we found on here, so we will have a look around them , seaford seams a nice place for familys so defo ticks all the boxes, does anyone know when/if? the schools are open juring the holidays ? cant find nothing on thier websites.

thanks again Gary

Hi Helen,

We're in Seaford Meadows - would be great to get our boys together as Brandon starts Seaford High next year and we've struggled to find boys in the same age group.

Gary, my daughter will also be starting Seaford Primary. Loved the atmosphere of that primary school, like helen we opted for it as Jen is used to a small setting and it actually felt like a primary school - esp compared to Moana which felt more like a college and the head mistress didnt seem interested in jen at all! Seaford rise didnt respond well to our request for a visit, took an age to get back to us so we didnt go in the end - decided too big anyway :)

We stayed at Moana with arcacia too, its her fault we stayed in the area!! Fell in love with the beaches & facilities are brill :)

Good luck :)