Guest andylynnchriskirst

hot or cold?

Guest andylynnchriskirst

would you prefer working outdoors in -4c temperature in England or 38c in Oz? It is this time of year we wish we was sitting on Henley beach.

Working outside I would rather have cold as you can keep yourself warm by doing a bit of work but you can not cool down with the heat, sweat dripping in your eyes flys etc .Great for sitting in but not for working in for 8 hours.

Guest kerfumph
    would you prefer working outdoors in -4c temperature in England or 38c in Oz? It is this time of year we wish we was sitting on Henley beach.

Building trade? Hot of course. Most of them go home if it's over 37!!

Guest kangomik

What work do you do sitting on henley beach? LOL

The heats not bad, and it's not that hot all year round, upto 35 isn't bad.

I remember the uk and being soaked ond freezing on many many occasions, not good for the health.

I think for Christmas I'd prefer the cold. There is sometihng about a hot toddy at Christams t owarm up. But generally I'll take the 38 degrees - mind you I'd be happy with 28 right now!!!

Guest guest3462

I prefer the heat any time!!! Just been back to the minus 10's for 2 weeks and the thought of having to live through those winters every year fills me with dread and fear!!!! Hip hip hooray cos mr sunshine has finally come out to play here! :-)

have a great sunny/ White Xmas wherever you all are!!!:-)

Guest Django

Can't see me enjoying sitting on my postie bike in sub zero temps somehow:nah:

Love the dry heat here. Also much prefer being on the beach Christmas Day than stuck indoors looking at the condensation running down the windows. :cute: