Guest Chelseadownunder

Closed threads

Guest Chelseadownunder

Why is it so many threads on here turn into little arguments. Come on guys we are all in the same boat. Share a little love :santa2:Click like if you agree !!!

Merry Christmas to you all. Have a good one.

Guest kangomik

Because people have different opinions, it's natural.

Yes we are all in the same boat, but there will always be wind up merchants and like wise people who are very eaily offended.

Remember there is no emotion in text.

Ohhh and some people cannot let things go! LOL, but apparently there's a point system to sort that out ROFLMBO.

To everyone have a merry xmas and a wonderful new year

Guest Chelseadownunder

Whats sad is some one asks for help and then finds their thread turns into a petty argument. If they just stood back and looked at it from the original posters point of view they would see the stupidity. I saw a thread recently where someone just asked for an idea of the cost of living here. The thread had to be closed in the end. I am sure it puts some new members off. You know I almost expect some cleever so and so to have a go for what I have written now lol.

Whats sad is some one asks for help and then finds their thread turns into a petty argument. If they just stood back and looked at it from the original posters point of view they would see the stupidity. I saw a thread recently where someone just asked for an idea of the cost of living here. The thread had to be closed in the end. I am sure it puts some new members off. You know I almost expect some cleever so and so to have a go for what I have written now lol.

no they won't have a go because there must be so many of us watching what has been going on and it's stupid!no wonder they call us wingeing poms!we used this site to get all our info for making our move a little bit easier,i do feel sorry for the new members in the last week or so because they won't have had the same insight into this forum that we had a few months ago.:biglaugh:

Guest kangomik

Threads go off topic very easily. Some people that have been here a while are not prepared to see thing from a different point of view. They do not see it through the eyes of new arrivals.

So much has changed, the exchange rate being the biggest so yes things will seem expensive. People arrive with older kids, could even be because the visa process has now taken so long. New arrivals don't have free or spare cash, due to bad house market and again exchange rate. Jobs may not be easy to come by There are many variables, and a few who have vast amounts of experience just turn a deaf ear.

BUT also people that ask questions must listen to answers, live a dollar not a pound, listen to what people are telling you, don't react and dismiss it.

2 way street.

Once again Merry Xmas to all, hope everyone makes the beach

Threads go off topic very easily. Some people that have been here a while are not prepared to see thing from a different point of view. They do not see it through the eyes of new arrivals.

So much has changed, the exchange rate being the biggest so yes things will seem expensive. People arrive with older kids, could even be because the visa process has now taken so long. New arrivals don't have free or spare cash, due to bad house market and again exchange rate. Jobs may not be easy to come by There are many variables, and a few who have vast amounts of experience just turn a deaf ear.

BUT also people that ask questions must listen to answers, live a dollar not a pound, listen to what people are telling you, don't react and dismiss it.

2 way street.

Good post,Merry Chrismas Kangomik:)

Guest kerfumph
    Threads go off topic very easily.

hope everyone makes the beach

No chance, it bores me senseless.

2 way street.

Very true, excellent post.

Cooler