Sign in to follow this  
Guest mikesmith

lost camera

Guest mikesmith

hi my daughter lost her camera at grange near hotel either in hotel or on grass outside on xmas eve night she has all her photos on there thats all she wants back if any 1 has found it could you please reply as she is crying all the timed that she never saved them anywhere else also the memory card thanks all it would make her xmas happy mike :sad:

Guest Kazzarazza

Hi Mike,

Have you been in touch with the Hotel and the Jetty Kiosk, just in case it's been handed in. You could put a poster up outside each too. I'd also try the small Police Station on Seaview Road at Henley Beach, as thats where I would hand it in if I found anything in that area.

Good luck. I hope she finds it.

Cheers, Kazzarazza

Guest the4hopes

Hopefully it will be handed in, my daughter dropped her purse in Blackwood, didn't expect to see it again. I phoned the library as it had her library card in it, then about 1 hour later they called to say it had been handed in! All the money and contents in there still! This was 3 days after she lost it, as it was on a friday.

Guest Guest5035
    hi my daughter lost her camera at grange near hotel either in hotel or on grass outside on xmas eve night she has all her photos on there thats all she wants back if any 1 has found it could you please reply as she is crying all the timed that she never saved them anywhere else also the memory card thanks all it would make her xmas happy mike :sad:

, i hope she gets it back, try the cafe on the jetty opposite the hotel aswell.

stevo