Guest dunnarunna

lost galah

Guest dunnarunna

i know the chances of finding him are slim but i need to try everywhere. my dog dug a hole near my aviary and my beloved galah angus escaped on boxing day, im so upset as i hand reared him and he speaks like me in an english accent. he went from seaview drive happy valley so if anyone in the area hears of anything let me know

cheers donna:sad:

Guest Nick11

That's awful. My advice would be to put up posters everywhere...someone may have taken him in. Try the local animal rescue shelters as well.

Hoping you get him back soon xx

Hi Donna,

I'm so sorry for you and will certainly keep an ear out for you! Is there any

point having a word with the local pet shop? They're really friendly and not far from you so perhaps some kind animal lover might have mentioned a strangely English sounding galah.

I don't know if you clipped his wings or how he will fare with his wild rellies but I reckon he'll have a ball, flying with the local galah posse!

I hope it works out for both of you.

:wubclub: Caroline x

Guest kangomik

You will need to do a lot of walking, apparently once they realise they are lost they then wait for you to come and find them.

You may feel like a nutter walking around calling his name but i think it's got to be worth a go, being big he may have flown further than your normal avairy bird.

Worth a try i think.

Guest The Dimmocks

We just had a few flying round by us, will keep a listen out for one with an English accent. Do they normally fly around in pairs? Hope you find him

Guest clare

we're in happy valley so will listen out for him too and girls have already been calling his name around here hope he turns up soon x

Guest sarahtwinn82

We live in Happy Valley loads of birds in the massive tree in our garden, what does one look like so I can keep my eyes out for him?

Guest dunnarunna

thanks everyone ive done all of the above phoned rspca put posters up and notices in local pet shop and vets and im walking round with dogs calling his name dont care if i look nuts i so want him back but i realise there is only a slim chance. we have a girl one in aviary too whos been in there a little while with him so im hoping if he comes back near he will hear her. clare that is really sweet of your girls, and sarah he is pink (pale pink) and grey the ones you get lots of here.

cheers donna

Guest dunnarunna

I am so happy today angus was found just up the road the first thing he said hello mummys boy!!!

donna:D

Guest clare

thats fantastic news really pleased i'll tell them they can stop calling him now:cute:

I am so happy today angus was found just up the road the first thing he said hello mummys boy!!!

donna:D

That's AMAZING!!! So glad for you!