Sign in to follow this  
Pesty650

Next is back online

Nextdirect is back online and shipping to Oz. It is now also selling mens stuff.

I ordered from it the last time it was working and I was happy with the service.

I wish I had asked in the post office how much it would have cost to send the parcel back, just on the off chance that I didn't like any of it. At least then I would have some idea how much money I could potentially be wasting if I ordered something, and then it didn't fit properly or I didn't like it.

Guest katieb

Just to give you a bit of an idea I ordered a dress for Christmas which I sent back which cost a whopping $27.

Katie

wow, that's quite a lot to spend and have nothing to show for it at the end. I wonder if it would have been cheaper to keep it and then try to sell it on ebay or something. As long as you got back most of the money that you paid for it, it might be worth it.

Guest katieb
    wow, that's quite a lot to spend and have nothing to show for it at the end. I wonder if it would have been cheaper to keep it and then try to sell it on ebay or something. As long as you got back most of the money that you paid for it, it might be worth it.

Yep you are right I should have done that will know better next time :-).

Katie