girl friends for drinking and having fun

Guest karen123

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I've just moved to Adelaide with my partner and am going a bit stir crazy.. Missing the girlie nights out I used to have with my sisters and could really do with a good blow out too!! If you guys are meeting again please let me know.. would love to meet some people.. so far its just me and my guy!!

Guest Janine3979

Hi, I would definatley be up for meeting up, have been here 7 months and starting to get a little homesick now. We are living near Gawler but after dropping the OH off in the city for a couple of xmas do's he owes me! I'm 29 with 3 kids and it would be good to have a break from it all for a few hours. . . lol!:jiggy:

Hey Karen,

I would be interested in meeting I know I am bit late for the night out but I am free anytime for drinks or coffee I am 32 and live in ascot park I am married no kids

Janet

Guest Daisy Duke

Hi guys!

Me and my OH will be coming over this April, and hopefully if I can make some friends before I come over, it will save me having to put an ad in the local paper! Ha ha. Would be great to have some nights out as am gonna miss all my girlie friends from the uk.

Sounds good to me.. I'm happy to go where ever you guys arrange. I don't really know anywhere and haven't really been out since I've been here so happy to tag along anywhere..

Guest Chandan

Hey Nicole...

I am so up for another catch up.. I will be working till 5.30pm but I can tram it down after that!! Will be the end of my first week back at work after having 21 months off for babies etc so I WILL be in need of some wine for sure!

Will PM my number if you move onto somewhere else before I get there.

See you on Sat.

Danni

Guest The Blonde

I would love to come and meet up with you ladies. Ive just sent a pm through to you Browny with my mobile details. Fingers crossed youve got it safely. It will be great to meet a few people.

• 1 month later...
Guest lollipopleanne

Hi Girls

I would Love to get out and have a laugh with the girls even if it for a coffee. In desp need for me time and conversations that dont involve kids work and education lol I feel like a stepford mom haha

Anyway please pm if anyone interested x

I live in henley area and have a ten year old and ten month old girls x