Guest Guest6899

Hi new to forum

Guest Guest6899

Hello everybody, i usually go on poms in Oz but found this forum. Hi were the Sedgley family, looking (visa dependant) to move to SA approx Sept 2011. Have to be honest wanted WA as been there before but now unable due to visa changes but always liked the look of SA so giving it a go. Does anybody reside in Wallaroo, copper cove?? looks nice but is it isolated?? Im a staff nurse so would be looking for work in health, good school for Ethan and jobs for the hubby and possibly eldest son.

Many thanks Lisa:biglaugh:

Hi Lisa,

thought I recognised you from your posts on PIO, I almost lost the will to live waiting for WA SMP, thank goodness I got tired of waiting, we wouldn't have qualified for SS. I applied to SA in Nov and got SS really quickly, hopefully the same for you guys. I don't have any answers for your questions just wanted to say hello.

Sharon

Guest Guest6899
    Hi Lisa,

thought I recognised you from your posts on PIO, I almost lost the will to live waiting for WA SMP, thank goodness I got tired of waiting, we wouldn't have qualified for SS. I applied to SA in Nov and got SS really quickly, hopefully the same for you guys. I don't have any answers for your questions just wanted to say hello.

Sharon

Hello to you too Sharon, where are you planning on heading??

Hi Lisa,

not sure whereabouts we're gonna end up, will probably be guided by jobs, so rent for a while researching areas, it's probably easier for us than you guys as we have no kids and are used to moving about as Andy is army.

Sharon :jiggy:

Guest Guest6899

Its difficult with locations as we have never been to SA, need somewhere by the beach and cheap!! lol like everybody else im sure!! willing to move from the city to get it. Left hubby in charge of locations then will look into job availability. Are you aware if anybody will be taking on in the near future??

Lisa