Guest westie1972

Where is the best place?

Guest westie1972

We are moving into our rental on 15th January but our furniture won't arrive from the UK until mid to late February. Is there a place that rents out things that we will need until then or a place that we can buy them cheaply?

Thanks for your answers in advance.

Zoe

Guest kas17
    We are moving into our rental on 15th January but our furniture won't arrive from the UK until mid to late February. Is there a place that rents out things that we will need until then or a place that we can buy them cheaply?

Thanks for your answers in advance.

Zoe

where will you be staying and what things do you need. We have crockery and kitchen stuff given to us before our stuff arrived we can pass on.

Karen

where will you be staying and what things do you need. We have crockery and kitchen stuff given to us before our stuff arrived we can pass on.

Karen

Similar point to Karen's. Might be worth stating what you need (probably everything, but being specific will help!) and some of us can possibly help. To start the ball rolling, as well as small stuff - pots, pans, crockery etc - we have a foam mattress, inflatable mattress and a dining table and chairs if these are of any use - just give us a shout.

Jim

Guest westie1972

Hi everyone we are moving to Felixstow and we have nothing until our things arrive from the UK!

We are going to buy our girls bunk beds but don't really want to spend lots on other stuff as we have lots of furniture etc in our container that is due to arrive mid February. Anything we can borrow would be nice thank you.

Guest ElleWhyatt

Hiya

There are some furniture hire places which may interest you. They are great for the big stuff.

Give these people a call, and tell them Elle Whyatt (ex real estate) sent you. (I worked in real estate for 13 years - I seem to know anyone and everyone).

Jo Lambert - 0421 761 106

or

Emma Taylor - 0419 031 329

Alternatively, give me a buzz and I might be able to source you some stuff.