Guest Tterrier81

all the best!!

Guest Tterrier81

just wanted to say a big happy new year to all u good people on PIA, this forum is a god send, and thankyou to all the people who have offered support on here since i joined a few months ago, and to all the negative people who like to stir the pot on here instead of helping and offering advice, well.....i hope u have a good new years even though some of u dont deserve it

take care people and have a safe and enjoyable new years

here's to 2011 and i hope all ur dreams come true

cheers

dan

Guest garlic--bread
just wanted to say a big happy new year to all u good people on PIA, this forum is a god send, and thankyou to all the people who have offered support on here since i joined a few months ago, and to all the negative people who like to stir the pot on here instead of helping and offering advice, well.....i hope u have a good new years even though some of u dont deserve it

take care people and have a safe and enjoyable new years

here's to 2011 and i hope all ur dreams come true

cheers

dan

Totally agree with you. Hope you have a really great 2011. All the best!!

Guest Guest75

Sluggish greetings and Happy New Year wishes from the Tyke's!

:cute::cute:

Guest fluxsta

HEAR HEAR!! Happy new year one and all......this forum rocks! Hope to see some of you either on our reccie in Feb 2011 or when we move out.........

Happy new year to all on PIA and to all my friends in sunny Adelaide.,from a grey and gloomy Manchester..

Hope to see you soon.

Love and best wishes Sue