Hello out there

Guest angie & stephen

Guest angie & stephen

Hello to everbody out there.

We are angie & stephen

And at the moment we are waiting for a case worker have been waiting now for about 7 weeks so another couple of weeks and we will get one with hope.

I was wondering if anybody already in Adelaide could tell me about some suburbs that we have been looking at. Seacliff park , Seaview downs , Hallett cove , Aberfoyle park. Just general info would be great at the moment maybe later on i could pick your brains some more?.

We have two children a little girl who will be 8 by the time we get over and a little boy who will be 5.

I work in the transport industry and my wife is a Nurse.

Looking forward to here from you all.

cheers

Angie & Stephen. ( In cold Derbyshire )

Guest angie & stephen

Hi.

No i work for BOC in there uk operations office. I get to tell all the drivers what to do and where to go and sort out all the cryogenic liquid deliveries for the UK. I have been in the transport Ind for about 16 years now and have done just about every job there is apart from Drive the wagons.

cheers

stephen....

Guest dglamoore

Hi Angie and Stephen

Can't help too much with the areas I am afraid as we are further south but wanted to say hi and welcome to the forum :cute:

You will always get mixed views when asking about suburbs as one persons gold is another junk etc. Good idea is just have a good look round when you get here. We ruled out all the areas we loved from the uk and now live and love somewhere we had not even considered!

Good luck with your last bit of waiting and getting that visa :cute:

Lisa:v_SPIN:

Hi.

No i work for BOC in there uk operations office. I get to tell all the drivers what to do and where to go and sort out all the cryogenic liquid deliveries for the UK. I have been in the transport Ind for about 16 years now and have done just about every job there is apart from Drive the wagons.

cheers

stephen....

Cryo, sounds like you have the better part of the deal.:)

Guest The Wright Move

Hi Angie and Steve,

We have lived in SA for seven years and I know the areas you are looking at. We live in Happy Valley which is the next suburb to Aberfoyle Pk. The schools / shops are close by and by Australian standards, they are ok. Our boys are 10 and 6.

My job takes me all over SA and I deal with various transport companies who would be crying out for a logistics controller. If that is what you intend to do ?

My wife is a Nurse and your wife could really pick and choose where/when/ she wants to work.

If you have any questions let me know, or if you prefer a phone call I can send my number. Look forward to your reply

Kind Regards

Jim Wendy Connor and Ronan