Young Flinny

Arsenal vs LEEDS UNITED.

A few of us Leeds fans are going to the Rosemont, Hindley St this Saturday night to watch Leeds knock Arsenal out of the FA Cup. ;)

Coverage starts at 10.30 p.m. South Australian time.

Should be a good atmosphere and would be nice to get a few Arsenal fans down for some friendly banter.

Also any Leeds fans can contact me if they wish because I wouldn't mind arranging some more meet ups seeing as we're on the TV a fair bit these days.

MOT.

Guest Tterrier81
    A few of us Leeds fans are going to the Rosemont, Hindley St this Saturday night to watch Leeds knock Arsenal out of the FA Cup. ;)

Coverage starts at 10.30 p.m. South Australian time.

Should be a good atmosphere and would be nice to get a few Arsenal fans down for some friendly banter.

Also any Leeds fans can contact me if they wish because I wouldn't mind arranging some more meet ups seeing as we're on the TV a fair bit these days.

MOT.

only problem is, u play poor when ur on t.v., not like the might terriers last night who showed everybody how u should play when u get ur chance on t.v.

im goin 5-0 arsenal:biglaugh:

Great game last night, both keepers were outstanding.

I remember such poor games as Leeds vs Manchester United and Leeds vs Bristol.

EDIT: Ooops, logged in as my dad.

Guest motlyman

MOT.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: