Guest Hams

New to Adelaide, Seacliff area, schools advice & any clubs for kids (4, 5 & 6yrs)

Guest Hams

Hi everyone

We're new to Adelaide, only arrived last month but so far we like what we see. We've spent the last 4 weeks buying things for Christmas and driving around suburbs south of the city hunting for rental properties. Hopefully we've secured a rental in the Seacliff area, we think we've made a good choice, it's almost like sticking a pin in the map when you don't know what any of the suburbs are like. We really liked the beach at Seacliff and also the beaches further down the coast, Moana etc but we need to live reasonably near the city for work.

My husband has a senior manager's job in the city but I've had to leave my job to come here so I'll be needing to find other mums to meet up with to keep me sane.

My 5 & 6 yr olds will start school in Feb but my 4 year old son has another year at home. We still need to find a primary school, either a private school or highly recommended state school, so if you have any recommendations or views on the primary school south of adelaide please PM me.

Are there any good clubs for kids nearby? My 6yr old son loves sports and my 5 yr old daughter loves dancing and drama.

If anyone fancies meeting up during the day before the kids go back to school please send me a message.

Hams

Woodlands St Peters - is a wonderful primary school - private, but not the fees of home !! Glenelg Primary or Brighton Primary for state schools.

Guest Hams

Thanks, we're on the waiting list for St Peters Woodlands, they have a place for my son but not my daughter and we don't want to split them so we've had to let his space go for now, such a shame.

Hams