Sign in to follow this  
Guest Brenchik

Tiler needed, Hallett Cove

Guest Brenchik

Hi all,

Me and my husband are performing a renovation of our house. Is there any tiler that is looking for an occasional job? The amount of work to be performed (preferably in late January): tiling of bathroom, laundry and kitchen. Will be grateful for your replies. Thanks!

Guest Jonoeke

Hi there, I am a local tiler who has the next week off if that suits you, I have next week available, then away for a week and will be available again until the end of January. If that suits you leave me a message and I will be in touch.

Thanks Jono

Welllll, I know you've had a reply but just in case it doesn't work out...

Adrian Scott 0410 818 837

is great! You wouldn't believe how fantastic his work is!

:notworthy: LC

Guest jrinoz
    Hi all,

Me and my husband are performing a renovation of our house. Is there any tiler that is looking for an occasional job? The amount of work to be performed (preferably in late January): tiling of bathroom, laundry and kitchen. Will be grateful for your replies. Thanks!

Hi there my name is john and could get you started on your new renovations after acceptence of a visit and quote,ihave all police clearances and insurances so if you are interested then please call on[ 0407398753 ] kind reguards John:smile: