Guest donna1

Smp

Guest donna1

Now the SMP is out and we are on it and am told we are category 2 waiting for CO does any one know how long this takes and what the next steps are just wanting to do some sort of planning but dont know next step, please advise

Thanks

Guest leemina

Hi Donna1

We too are cat 2 now, awaiting CO. When did you put the visa application in??? ours was 17th August 2010. As I understand it, we just wait and wait, and wait for CO. How frustrating is this process????

Anyway just wanted to say

Debbie

Guest Guest6899

How do you find out what catagory you are?? im a nurse

Lisa

Guest donna1
    Hi Donna1

We too are cat 2 now, awaiting CO. When did you put the visa application in??? ours was 17th August 2010. As I understand it, we just wait and wait, and wait for CO. How frustrating is this process????

Anyway just wanted to say

Debbie

Hi

Our visa was logged in April 09 and state sponsorship gained Feb 10 as we were told this would make things move a bit quicker (ha ha) so we have been waiting a while i suppose we just wait, would be good to have some idea though.

Good Luck

Donna

I have read somwhere (cant remember where) that it will take till 17 Jan to move everyone over to cat 2 then they will be allocated at co in date order. We applied November 09 so hopefully not too long to wait.