Sign in to follow this  
Guest MrsHills

cheap flights to UK

Guest mez10

We booked flights to UK next September with Singapore. We got a really good deal. Not sure if the special offer is still on.

Guest MrsHills

We are looking for end of June(ish) - will keep you posted Diane

Stevo, your pet travel agent, how good is he? If I go and have a chat with him and give him the dates we need to be in England, will he ring me if any good deals come in?

We're pretty tied with dates because of school holiday dates (and Year 11 exams) and a family wedding we have to go to (:sad:) but I know last year Malaysian did some really reasonable deals for July - (OH paid about $1200 for his return flights) - and we're still looking at about $2,500 for each of us at the moment... :sad:

The alternative obviously is to check all the offer websites every couple of days (I get the bestflights email) but if your travel agent is good and does that kind of thing, that would save a lot of effort!

D

Guest Guest5035

He's really good, give him a go you've nothing to lose, Jetset at Golden Grove Village shops, he's back on Tuesday

Stevo

Guest Tterrier81
    If it's any use to anyone, you have till midnight tomorrow to take advantage of the BA Ashes sale - they are taking off $644 from the fare in recognition of Englands 644 innings.

No use for my dates, but might help someone...

Here's the link: https://www.britishairways.com/travel/discount-flights-ashes/public/en_au

just want to say a massive thankyou for posting this link diane!!!

i was going to book my tickets to england in the next couple of weeks, i was hoping to set off on april the 2nd and stay for 3 weeks, after following the link i realised i could set off on the 31st of march and be able to make the promotion, just got a return ticket, sydney to heathrow and back for $1350:biglaugh:

and thankyou to the england cricket team cos without you (and diane) this would not have been possible:biglaugh: