Sonia

Graphic designer jobs and public relations jobs

Good morning/afternoon

I am just wondering if anyone can help me. I am wondering if anyone knows how easy it would be to get jobs in these fields in Adelaide.

Especially graphic design as my partner would be the main earener if we did move to Oz. Are there any good sites that anyone can reccomend for us to get an idea of jobs available and salary potential.

Thanks

Good morning/afternoon

I am just wondering if anyone can help me. I am wondering if anyone knows how easy it would be to get jobs in these fields in Adelaide.

Especially graphic design as my partner would be the main earener if we did move to Oz. Are there any good sites that anyone can reccomend for us to get an idea of jobs available and salary potential.

Thanks

Hi, I work for a print company in Adelaide and deal with lots of design agencies. There are many in Adelaide and I don't think there would be too much problem finding work for your partner as long as his cv was up to scratch. I could give you a list of the main agencies if you want to contact them direct but I think it would be quite hard to secure work until you're actually in the country!

Mick

Hi, I work for a print company in Adelaide and deal with lots of design agencies. There are many in Adelaide and I don't think there would be too much problem finding work for your partner as long as his cv was up to scratch. I could give you a list of the main agencies if you want to contact them direct but I think it would be quite hard to secure work until you're actually in the country!

Mick

Thank you ever so much for your reply.

He works mainly in print, magazines, campaigns, corporate stuff and branding etc. A list of the main agencies would be great. It is such a big step to take that I am trying to research and find out from people over there.

Thank you ever so much for your reply.

He works mainly in print, magazines, campaigns, corporate stuff and branding etc. A list of the main agencies would be great. It is such a big step to take that I am trying to research and find out from people over there.

No worries, I'll send you a pm next week