Sign in to follow this  
Guest dave

Guest dave

hola! this is the mexborough mafia!:elvis:

completed the 175 visa online but can't submit it while later this week. (passport nonsense). On the section where you fill in family details,(even though their not migrating, Mum, Dad etc), you only have to do the main applicants only, dont you? I have not included the GAFFERS(missus) as she is classed as a secondary applicant. Is this right, or should i note all her bruvs,sis's,mam and dad?

hope someone can help, and cheers!

Dave and tribe

Guest graandjac

;)Hi Dave, not sure about the 175..visa but our on our 136 I can remember all our rellies on the form and that included Jacs brothers ,sisters and Parents and she was the secondary applicant....Good luck Cheers Graham

Guest Django

There isn't anywhere online to add the second applicant's relations. We just did Traceys as she is the one with the wanted skill. If you look at the relationship options there isn't anything for 'in-laws' etc. On the old system you had to put everyone on the form 80. We did just Tracey's on line but have a filled in form 80 ready to send if requested or you could attach it anyway.

Pete