Guest mark&rachel

Would you??

Guest mark&rachel

Im just wondering if i can get a general concenous of opinion.

My 4 year old daughter really loves the tv program The Fairies and wants a party at the Fairies Shop.

Only thing is nearest one is Mount Barker which is roughly 45mins drive away from all her friends.

Would you take your daughter or son that far for a 90minute party? I know i would but would you?

Guest brianlynnette
    Im just wondering if i can get a general concenous of opinion.

My 4 year old daughter really loves the tv program The Fairies and wants a party at the Fairies Shop.

Only thing is nearest one is Mount Barker which is roughly 45mins drive away from all her friends.

Would you take your daughter or son that far for a 90minute party? I know i would but would you?

Hi lynnette here omg that sounds brill think i would aswell, dont think brian would tho!!:biglaugh:

Guest the4hopes

My girls are teenagers now, and they would still love a party there!! So yes I would have driven them then and now!

Guest guest3462

It depends on how many of her friends you are intending on inviting and whether their parents will let them go, be willing to take them etc. I think i'd try to persuade my 4 yr old to have a different party, or improvise and make my own fairy themed party. But then again my 4 year old wants a beach party!!! Easy peasy! :-) There is a fairy party shop in Glenelg if you think that is a bit closer???

Guest Trakki

I would take mine but I suppose it depends how much those children are into it too. As I think Julia said I would compramise and hire somewhere to have the party and turn it into a fairy party for her, lots of glitter and shiny things. make it a fairy dress up party, that may swing it lol

Guest moonraker1959

Yes I would.Maybe see what other kids are invited and arrange for lifts ect???If you're one of the parents roped in to taxi some kids,Mt Barker is a nice enough place to walk around for 90 minutes,cafes ect,so I think it would be quite nice myself!:cute:

I also think it does depend on who you are asking!. I find us English will drive anywhere yet a lot of our Aussie friends won't. Sorry I know that probably won't help you much.