Guest Weez

HELP..bad mum award goes to me !

Guest Weez

ok i feeling like a super duper crap mother right now and i wonder if anyone can help me climb to the top spot again.

I have known about the santos mini tour for kids for ages and i have also had a friend send me the link to register my 10 year old (who is excited to do it ) well a new baby came along i got distracted and then the school hols kicked in so it was at the back of my head to do, anyway i sat down saturday morning to get him a place only to find out it registration closed the night before:embarrassed: i have phoned up and begged and even lied to try and get him in but havent suceeded, he says its fine but i can see he is gutted (we even have a team sky kit coming for him to wear)

soooo has anyone registered a kid who now can't do it or knows of someone that has?? i kno its a long shot but i feel so s****y for letting him down:(

i would be so grateful if someone could help me with this

weez X

(crap mother 2011:nah:)

Hey Weez

Change of subject, but where did you get the cycle outfit from? Would love to get one for Bailey if I can

Guest Weez

NO don't change the subject, pity me!! LOL i thought i sent you the link, we are getting him adult small size as when we measured him they would be a fit, albeit a slightly loose one!! if your handy with a sewing machine you could always take it in.

We are offer cheap discount customized Soccer Jersey, cheap cycling jersey, nba jersey onsale

they ship from china and don't give any time info so fingers x it will be here on time

not that it matters for us.............:sad:

Have you tried putting a post up on some of the cycling forums? That way it's not just the poms seeing it... (just did a quick google and found this one: http://www.bicycles.net.au/forums/viewforum.php?f=16)

Fingers crossed for you anyway - but alternatively you could just show up on the day and swear blind that you registered him and it must be their systems at fault.....

Lol Weez! From the sound of it you are a great mum, just a touch human!

I reckon there's no worse feeling than not being able to make everthing right for your kid. I still have things I regret and feel super-$hi!!y about while the kids have totally got over it!

I hope it works out but if not, try to be a little kinder to yourself lol.

:wubclub:

LC

PS. Sorry I can't actually be of any help...although you might try SA fm's morning show. They are pretty helpful and might either be able to help or just read out your email and someone else be able to help. They can be very community orientated and you're mum with a real littlie plus a kid who just wants to ride like his Dad. (don't know if it's the same type of cycling tho: bikes are pretty much beyond me!)