Guest cruise

Category 2 processing timeframe

Guest cruise

Hi. I have recently been upgraded from category 3 to 2 when the SMP came out this week. Does anyone know the processing timeframe? thanks. cruise

Guest jillabong

Hi Cruise

Dont know if your aware but DIAC has said they will start allocating CO to SA SS peeps from Monday, 17th Jan, so holding thumbs for us all!!!

hope all goes well for you

Jill

Guest jlr248

Wonder if DIAC will allocate Co's in date order of application. If so wonder how far back dates start from...i'm wondering lots of things really. just want to get moving now. If anyone hears anything please post.

Guest jillabong
    Wonder if DIAC will allocate Co's in date order of application. If so wonder how far back dates start from...i'm wondering lots of things really. just want to get moving now. If anyone hears anything please post.

Hi jlr248

heard on PIO that they will start with 2008/2009 applicants and then carry on in date of lodgement order, so hopefully you will be around the first allocated since your 2008 app!!!

Also heard that they will allocate CO very fast!!!! which i exciting

good luck everyone :D

Jill

Guest cruise
    Hi Cruise

Dont know if your aware but DIAC has said they will start allocating CO to SA SS peeps from Monday, 17th Jan, so holding thumbs for us all!!!

hope all goes well for you

Jill

Hill Jill

Is there a link to this information? thanks. cruise

Guest guest3462

Hi Cruise, your timeline looks to be exactly the same as ours!! The only difference being we have already been in Adelaide for 2 years on a 457 visa!! We spoke to the DIAC office a few weeks ago and they told us that we were looking at a maximum of 5 months post release of the SMP for visa grant. We are cat2 and all our medicals/police checks are frontloaded (with the exception of my TB check due to my pregnancy which is next week!)

Looking at PIO people seem hopeful that we might get a CO by feb, but I daren't hold my breath.....

Will keep a close eye on this thread to see when people are being allocated CO's and I have to say its hard not to get a little bit excited isn't it!!