Couple of recommendations

Guest Damien

I thought I'd better get the car serviced before heading off.....I booked it into M&D Autos in Aldinga. Great service again guys and good price too. Cheers Mick and Darren! Their number is 85576889.

They noticed that I needed 4 new tyres - oops! Next to their garage is Mid-Coast Tyres, 85565333. Scott gave me the cheapest quote by far. Even better is he checks any wheel alignment done by them after 5000km free of charge and rebalances the wheels every 10k for the life of the tyre. Pretty good hey! I was chatting to him and he came over from Essex as a kid in the 80s. Turns out we were both born in the same hospital and our parents were all from Braintree. Small world!

He even offered to check my alignment and balancing when I'm next in the area regardless of milage (bit far to come just for a wheel check at 10k!).

Damo