Guest louiesmum

Police Checks!!

Guest louiesmum

Hi

Has this happened to any one? We are not using an agent. We sent all our docs over & the other day as we hadn't heard anything rang Oz to ensure all was in order etc to be told that yes everything was there & they were waiting for the meds to be processed which has 8 to 10 week processing time. once they were processed our visa would be granted. Great! Only to wake this am check our e-mails, just in case they were processed any quicker well you never know! to find an e-mail stating they had not got our police checks we've sent again already but its so frustrating!! I suppose thats when agents are so useful & times like this you wished you used one!! Oh well that my little moan first thing on a Wed morning!!

Have a good day!:policeman::arghh:

Oh, sorry to hear that, I'm sure you will sort things out to your advantage.

Stay positive, you've done well getting this far on your own, without using an agent, so I'm sure you will get through this.

Good luck.

Guest louiesmum

Hi thanks for yr message I'm sure you know how frustrating the whole process is, but its going to be worth the wait. Just thought I'd let you know that we already got a reply from Oz stating that they have now received our PC's phew!! & that its being passed to our case officer!

Its a relief!