Lil Bev

My Update...

Well, after patiently waiting (kind of patient...although really obsessed with checking the status!) since before Christmas i finally got the news i have been waiting for............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................I got State Sponsorship for SA!!!!! So happy jiggy.gifbetter get the visa in soon!

Guest The Dimmocks

Congratulations on getting your state sponsorship. x

Hi Bev,

woohoo, congratulations on your SS, I was wondering if you'd heard, so pleased for you!!!!

Sharon

Thanks Sharon! I was getting a bit worried to be honest as it had been assessed and awaiting decision a few days before xmas, just so glad we have got it, i cant wipe this smile off my face :cute:

Bev x

Guest R175

Hi lil bev

Just wondering if you have started tackling APHRA yet and how many times did you do your IELTS.

My wife is a nurse and we are just bloody starting. what a nightmare....lol

We have activated the visa and are hoping it won't hold us back to much (selling the house will do that for us)

Thanks for any response hin

P.s. Fantastic news on getting your SS

Hi lil bev

Just wondering if you have started tackling APHRA yet and how many times did you do your IELTS.

My wife is a nurse and we are just bloody starting. what a nightmare....lol

We have activated the visa and are hoping it won't hold us back to much (selling the house will do that for us)

Thanks for any response hin

P.s. Fantastic news on getting your SS

Thanks R175! no i've not started with AHPRA yet i want to get the visa in first and then tackle it! You're right this whole process is a bloody nightmare:arghh: it will be worth it in the end though. I was quite lucky as i passed my IELTs first time, has your wife sat it yet? Which visa have you gone for?

Guest Guest6899

Congrats Lil Bev, where are you planning on settling?? I received your friend request on PIO but didnt really know what i was doing so lost it, sorry!! im much better on facebook than these sites.

Lisa x

Congrats Lil Bev, where are you planning on settling?? I received your friend request on PIO but didnt really know what i was doing so lost it, sorry!! im much better on facebook than these sites.

Lisa x

Hi Lisa thanks! Hold on.....are you stalking me lol! Hope alls well. We would be happy to settle around the Glenelg area down towards Seaford. Me too i'm so much better on facebook!!

Bev xx

Guest R175
    Thanks R175! no i've not started with AHPRA yet i want to get the visa in first and then tackle it! You're right this whole process is a bloody nightmare:arghh: it will be worth it in the end though. I was quite lucky as i passed my IELTs first time, has your wife sat it yet? Which visa have you gone for?

Hi Lil Bev

Thanks for the reply. No she has'nt sat them yet and apparently she wont have to as we have been in contact with Geneva health and they have been really helpful. We are going on a 176.

We went in November to activate and it was everything and more we are hoping for (I think, we will suck and see...lol :biglaugh:)

Guest Carolandcraig

Hi Lilbev thats great news, how long do you think before you get here?