Sign in to follow this  
Guest rodders

Looking to break our lease in Mawson Lakes

Guest rodders

We're looking to break our lease in our furnished 3 bedroom cottage rental in Mawson Lakes. 3 bedrooms, 2 including queen size beds, kitchen includes fridge freezer, microwave, kettle. Washing machine in laundry room. Lounge furnished with 2 2 seater sofas, tv unit, shelving unit, coffee table and dining table & 6 chairs. Garage w/electric roller door. Air con. Only moving because we would like a bigger place.

Please pm me for any more details

Thanks

Guest agnex99
    We're looking to break our lease in our furnished 3 bedroom cottage rental in Mawson Lakes. 3 bedrooms, 2 including queen size beds, kitchen includes fridge freezer, microwave, kettle. Washing machine in laundry room. Lounge furnished with 2 2 seater sofas, tv unit, shelving unit, coffee table and dining table & 6 chairs. Garage w/electric roller door. Air con. Only moving because we would like a bigger place.

Please pm me for any more details

Thanks

Hi Rodders

When exactly are you breaking your lease? Saw your ads in gumtree.

Guest rodders

Hi, we haven't an exact date in mind as whoever is interested would have to still apply through the real estate agent. I have copies of the application form. As soon as pos would be nice though, then we can start looking and applying again ourselves. If you would like to view the house just let me know and we can arrange something.

Rodders

Guest agnex99
    Hi, we haven't an exact date in mind as whoever is interested would have to still apply through the real estate agent. I have copies of the application form. As soon as pos would be nice though, then we can start looking and applying again ourselves. If you would like to view the house just let me know and we can arrange something.

Rodders

Hi Rodders

Thank you for your reply, kindly send copy of application form and will arrange an inspection in due course with your goodself, my email agnex99@hotmail.com , how long more is the lease?

Regards