Guest rowy

Vet

Guest rowy

Hi can anyone recommend a good Vet in Woodcroft, Reynella, Nourlunga area? We brought our Patterdale and she is due for routine vaccines in Feb, so I am guessing this is the same over here? Cheers Penny

I have to admit I didn't research the local vets but simply walked over to the Southern Animal Hospital, next to the Emu pub (which is handy) on South Road at Morphett Vale.

I am happy though with the staff, and they are open late every evening and Saturdays / Sundays, so they are always available around you.

we use southcoast animal hospital in port noarlunga, never had any problems getting our dogs seen (sometimes at very short notice)....and they put up with our VERY stroppy staffy x

they are in saltfleet street, port noarlunga tel: 8384 4363..

Hope that helps

Jo

We have two small dogs who are now nearly six. For five and half yr we used Southern animal hospital. Until one of our dogs recently had a limp. It was going to cost us a small fortune for tests and examinations . We were recommended to go to Willunga Vets,we were so happy with the Vet and the service given . He was also able to diagnose without paying $1000.

I now would not go anywhere else. Also open 24hr.

They are a fraction of the price of Southern Animal Hospital. You are paying for the hospital.....

I must say up until this time I just paid the prices and was happy with them.

I do hope this helps you.

Elaine

Elaine