Guest cdchats

Finding bus routes/timetables confusing !!!

Guest cdchats

I have been looking at the bus routes and timetables and got myself all confused !!

Basically what I am trying to understand is how to the kids get to Reynella East high school if they dont live right on the door step or within walking distance ?

I dont think there are special school buses - but I am looking to be corrected !!?? and think most routes will be the normal 'metro'. Are there buses which run from O'Halloran Hill, Happy Valley ?

Are feedback would be great :notworthy::chatterbox:

Guest cornish Busdriver

Hiya.

Think im best to work this one out for ya.

O'Halloran hill busses are ran by South Link so call them on 8186 2888 or call Adelaide metro 1300 311 108 they will be able to tell you.

So far as i know there is not a school bus for Reynella East high school .

IIm sorry but im pretty sure that there is no service busses from O'Halloran Hill to Reynella East.

Guest cdchats

Does anyone car share ??? back in the UK this was an alternative if the bus route didnt take the kids past the school.

Guest Nicky&Andy

if you ask around then you'll probably find they do, hang around the school see who gets dropped off without looking dodgy lol (try asking the teachers if there are any people who come from your area, then you can approach them)

Hiya.

Think im best to work this one out for ya.

O'Halloran hill busses are ran by South Link so call them on 8186 2888 or call Adelaide metro 1300 311 108 they will be able to tell you.

So far as i know there is not a school bus for Reynella East high school .

IIm sorry but im pretty sure that there is no service busses from O'Halloran Hill to Reynella East.

Love this, you say you are the best to work it out, and you tell then poster to call other numbers without helping directly. You would be a great middle manager, delegation skills are superb :biglaugh:

Guest cornish Busdriver
    Love this, you say you are the best to work it out, and you tell then poster to call other numbers without helping directly. You would be a great middle manager, delegation skills are superb :biglaugh:

Ello adelaidenow.

Nice of you to pop up and put ya 2 cents worth in again lol lol lol lmao.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Ello adelaidenow.

Nice of you to pop up and put ya 2 cents worth in again lol lol lol lmao.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Just doing my job, keeping an eye on you and the other mods :daydreaming: