jim and adel

Smallish concreting job - any takers?

Sorry folks if this is in the wrong place. Anybody interested in a smallish job to do some cement work around the sides of our new house? It's a split home on a sloping block and while the driveway has been concreted, each side of the house is just mud. We need some steps shaping and a simple concrete finish. We could also do with the crossover concreting (that's the council strip where the end of a driveway joins the road - should have had this done at the time we had the driveway done, I now realise!)

We're in Nairne if anyone is interested.

Thanks, Jim

Guest parko
    Sorry folks if this is in the wrong place. Anybody interested in a smallish job to do some cement work around the sides of our new house? It's a split home on a sloping block and while the driveway has been concreted, each side of the house is just mud. We need some steps shaping and a simple concrete finish. We could also do with the crossover concreting (that's the council strip where the end of a driveway joins the road - should have had this done at the time we had the driveway done, I now realise!)

We're in Nairne if anyone is interested.

Thanks, Jim

Hi Jim give this bloke a call he is ok and not to pricee

his name is Sean and his number is 0883915931

parko

I would love to price your repair works but we don't arrive until August. No doubt work will have been completed by then but if not I would gladly complete the work on a set rate of $16 per hour.

ps would you let me know if this seems about the right rate as it is a little hard to judge being still in the UK.

All the best Trev 39, Vicki 38 and LLauren 9.

Guest kerfumph
    I would love to price your repair works but we don't arrive until August. No doubt work will have been completed by then but if not I would gladly complete the work on a set rate of $16 per hour.

ps would you let me know if this seems about the right rate as it is a little hard to judge being still in the UK.

You should be charging $50 p/h if you work for yourself.

You should be charging $50 p/h if you work for yourself.

He can charge $50 for your work;) but I'd like him to charge $16 for the work I need doing and I'll wait for Aug:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest Guest5035
    but if not I would gladly complete the work on a set rate of $16 per hour.

think thats just his labour rate which should be $40 to $50, you'll find materials on top.

Stevo

Hi Jim give this bloke a call he is ok and not to pricee

his name is Sean and his number is 0883915931

parko

Tried ringing it but the number doesn't seem to exist. Still can't get the work done!

Jim

Guest m.jephcott

My husband could take a look, if you still need it doing, I don't know how to PM though.

Guest Damien

Try Weez on here. I worked with her hubby Ben when I got here until I got my new job in Fisheries. His work is quality.

Damo

Try Weez on here. I worked with her hubby Ben when I got here until I got my new job in Fisheries. His work is quality.

Damo

Yep try Weez OH Ben he has done some work for us only down side is you have to be Weez friend!!!:shocked: