Guest Guest5035

Hotel Victor ( Harbour )

Guest Guest5035

Has anyone stayed at the Hotel Victor at Victor Harbour, read a few mixed reviews, its only 1 night midweek.

Stevo

We stayed about 18mths ago, typical motel standard, but no real problems. We had a "travel auction" for 3 nights midweek.

We went to Victor just before Christmas and stayed at McCracken. Lovely place with lots of facilities. But we ate at the Hotel Victor one night, it was good pub buffet food and plenty of roast for the ones who had that.

Guest kangomik

It can get silly on the weekends, so mid week you should be fine.

Guest Guest5035

mmmmmm just decided to book the Stamford at Glenelg, thanks guys thought it was a bit iffy.

stevo

Guest moonraker1959

We stayed at the Stamford for a couple of nights last year.It was ok I guess.I don't mean that in a negative way,its just your average hotel,did'nt have the wow factor,but I guess you would'nt need that if you're just looking for a bed for the night.We also stayed in Victor last year,The Grosvener?Standard type accomo,I think we paid $60 per night.We were the only guests staying there that night and I thought it was very odd that all the staff,and I mean all(lol)left at 11pm.