Guest Guest5035

Scoop on

Guest Guest75

I'm not condemning them completely but there was a fiasco with vouchers for fishing trips.

Some charter would have to go out 17 times a day at silly money to keep up.:shocked:

Hi

I've purchased a massage for my son from Zoupon which he has already used. I've also purchased from Catch of the Day - grocery stuff & just bought a voucher for a meal from Scoopon.

So far so good.

Tracey

Guest Tterrier81
    I'm not condemning them completely but there was a fiasco with vouchers for fishing trips.

Some charter would have to go out 17 times a day at silly money to keep up.:shocked:

is that not the charter companys fault for signing up to do the special deals

Hi

Have used a couple of these - both from Scoopon and from Jump On It. Had a lovely meal at the Botanic Cafe the other night - OH said it was the best meal he'd had since being in Adelaide, and when in laws were here, another nice meal at Saldechin in the City. Botanic Cafe was something like $70 for the voucher - two course meal each, plus a bottle of wine up to the value of $50. Well worth it.

I looked at the Kings one, but didn't fancy the dippy dog starter they're including!

Have also got a voucher for a car cleaning inside and out, and some belly dancing lessons, yet to be used!

All good, well worth it (and if you're going for it Stevo I'll send you a link so I get $10 credit when you join!!)

The main thing is to make sure you use the vouchers - as Tyke said above, soe companies assume you won't use it so they've already got your money, but if you're strict with yourself about using within the time frame, no worries!

Diane

Guest MrsHills

Ive used them, Cudo, all of them!!! Got what I paid for and well pleased with them :0)

Guest dunnarunna

ive not used scoopon yet but used the others jump on it , cudo, and our deal, all good so far

donna

Guest Guest5035

Diane....

knew there'd be something.....ok send it. just think with that $10 you can get those extra T bags or the good toilet roll......ROFLMAO

stevo

Awww Stevo, I think that deal's expired now :sad: you could take the missus to the BeachHouse instead if you like...https://www.scoopon.com.au/deals/1435/huge-summer-fun-deal-just-20-for-waterslide-and-dodgem-car-rides-valued-at-42/purchase

PS - Curious - I can send you a referral to the Beachhouse thing but not the Kings thing it seems - although the Kings thing is up there as a side deal still. Have sent you a PM.

Guest Guest5035

i'll be down glenelg on australia day, staying the night at the stamford, i could treat her eh!!

did you get my address

stevo

Yep all done - fritz dippy dogs ..... mmmmmmm!!!!

Also just had an email through saying Jump On It are recruiting in Adelaide, so if anyone out there is a Sales person looking for a job....??

Thanks

D

Guest spready

Scoopon vouchers are legit. I have used them many times. Basically, the discounts are set by the company and only a set number of vouchers are able to be sold. definitely worth looking at. :)

Guest Tterrier81

me n the better half went to the kings last night with our scoopon voucher, and all i can say is bloody excellent!!!

food was fantastic, lovely starter to share which had fritz dippy dogs, cheese, salami, bread, n salt n pepper squid, all cooked perfect! then u had a choice of any main course, i had the pie floater n mrs had lamb salad,(although we did notice that every other table were usin there voucher too and a majority had the scotch fillet, i think this is because it was the most expensive dish) and both again were superb, then there was fru choc ice cream to share for dessert, i only had one spoonful as i was stuffed but it was very nice, and my mrs devoured the rest, and the bottle of wine was lovely,

and all this for $50 which was payed in advance so once we got the bill for $7.50 (had a pint of south aussie cider mmmm) it felt like we had just had dinner for nothin, and i will definately go back and pay full price next time. i definately recommend the kings!!

Guest Tterrier81

cheers diane, just signed up and got it, cant beat a good bargain!!!!

and id also like to say thankyou cos just from your posts i have managed to save $1350 so far this year

Guest Guest75
    LOL Damnit, I should have set my commission rates higher! Do love a bargain, me!

It's normally a Fiver in the post ;);););)