Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Dimmocks

Malaysia Airlines

Guest The Dimmocks

Booked my flights back to UK for my sisters wedding in November :jiggy:. Was going to book with Singapore Airlines and had a price from website, next day came to book and they had gone up $500 :sad:. Flight Centre managed to get me some flights with Malaysia Airlines.

Not to bothered about facilities at Kuala Lumpur Airport as on way there flight lands at 8.15pm and one to heathrow departs at 11.55pm and pretty much same on way back. So will just be freshening up and depending on what they serve food wise will be getting something to eat.

Anyone flown with them?? What was food like? It lists on print out just meals, are drinks free?

Guest Nick11

Planes are a little old and look like they have seen better days..BUT service is excellent, food is lovely and the entertainment was fantastic.

Drinks were free and the menu comes up on your tv screen.

Flew with them quite a few times over the years and they have been good, choice of food Asian or European quite good planes are older but staff are great nothing is to much trouble for them.K.L airport is ok plenty places to eat even a hungry jacks/ wimpy

Guest scmercer

Hi Michelle

Flew with them a couple of months back and they are fine. I have to admit they dont go out of their way so much as Singapore Airlines , but they were OK.

The food was fine and all drinks were free.

Kuala Lumpur airport was a great airport too.

Guest Bluenose

Hi there

Flew with Malaysian just recently.

To be honest I was disappointed with their service as I've only ever heard good things about them. The food and the entertainment were good but I found the service from their staff average at best and that was from 4 different crews.

Maybe I was just unlucky but I didn't find them any better or worse (where service was concerned) than Qantas, BA, KLM, Virgin etc.

Have a safe flight.

Cheers

J

Guest Jo&Phil

Good service and, yes free drinks - yippee!

You should be able to book seat requests too and the aircraft usually has 2-5-2 configuration in economy so asking for the window/aisle combination can make the flight more enjoyable.

Guest The Dimmocks

Thanks all, will be flying on my own (3 weeks all to myself :jiggy:). I'm sure after a few days will be missing the rest of family but I am looking forward to not having to worry about anyone else but ME.