Electronics from USA

Guest MrsHills

Guest MrsHills

I want to buy something from Amazon in USA (its cheaper!!) but they say they dont deliver electronics!! So having read in the papers how everyone is buying things from over there, how do they do it if you cant get them to deliver?????

Guest kangomik

Surley runs 240, unless your running 110 and surely's then wrong.

I have electronic stuff sent over, alot of stuff on ebay advertising from surley actually comes fron China direct.

Guest kangomik

disagree suzzer........... if sourced for the correct item it works.

If buying a 65inch plasma it won't............... but who wouldn't pay the transport on such an item.

The OP's question is very open. If you know what you want (exactly) then you can source it world wide.

Guest MrsHills

What I wanted was a DSI XL (or the new 3D) and on Amazon they are $100 cheaper (well at least $60 after postage) BUT when it comes to check out, Soz dont deliver down under!!!

Guest Guest75

No electronics I'm afraid.

I tried with a marine GPS unit and no go at the checkout.

Amazon do send other stuff though - bought two knife sharpeners for nearly the price of one here inc postage!

Took forever to get here though.

Guest Aussie pat

We bought a Kindle from Amazon US in mid 2010. No problems getting it to work or to arrange delivery. Some of our friends have also bought one without any problems. Arrived in less than a week of ordering.