Guest Chandan

we all knew Adelaide was the best city!

it was also on channel 9's 6pm news ............ hope the state of Victoria has taken heed after those comments from their last PM

I do love Adelaide as a place to live, but not sure it's the best.

On that news article it praised Adelaide for the ease of getting around, it takes nearly 2 hours to get from Seaford to Gawler and it's not really that far. On Grand Junction Road at Regency Park they are building a new junction with more traffic lights, I take it there wasn't quite enough traffic lights in the city already. On my old journey from Mawson Lakes to Lonsdale in the South (40km total trip) there was over 40 sets of lights. Our town planners have never really heard of roundabout or part time signals.

Anyway that's off my chest.... still love city though, cafe's, bars, restaurants etc, but i love Sydney too, and Brisbane is just as good.

.... it takes nearly 2 hours to get from Seaford to Gawler and it's not really that far....

Which is why I always advise people on here who ask about where to live, to find out where they'll be working before picking a place to live, but do they listen??!!:biglaugh:

Guest Guest5035
    but do they listen??!!:biglaugh:

WHAT ???

Stevo:D

you sound like my dear old mum;)