Sign in to follow this  
Guest tezza

Place to live!

Guest tezza

Hi,

A few questions really, my hubby is hoping (fingers crossed) to get a job in Osbourne. We have been to Oz but never Adelaide, where is a nice place to move to that would be accessible for my hubby to get to work maybe using the trams/buses etc? I have no idea where is a nice area etc.

Also we are looking at bringing our Golden Retriever, i know the heat is intense and he don;t really like heat but there is no way i can leave him behind anymore that i could the kids.

Thank you all for your help.

Tezza xx

Teresa 34 Administrator/Book keeper

Ian 40 Design Engineer

Brooke 7 :idea:

Paige 4:goofy:

Guest Guest5035

Osbourne is towards Outer Harbour, i guess he wants to work at the ASC shipyard, if so the trams don't go near the place and the buses will be more or less non existent due to the ASC location. Have a look at realestate.com.au to give you an idea of prices and distances.

Stevo

Guest tezza

Thanks and yes he wants to work for ASC. That ain't good about the trams etc, so he would have to drive then?

I have looked at places like Semaphore, Taperoo which look lovely but don't know distance wise how far like Hallett cove is from ASC.

Thanks

Guest Guest5035

what i/we like is going to be different from your likes, thats the problem. Semaphore/Taperoo have nice spots, North Haven next suburb is also nice, then theirs West Lakes, and West lakes Shore. To the ASC from little britain, ( Hallet Cove ) in a car would be around 1 hour minimum travel time. From where i live at Wynn Vale/ Golden Grove takes to the ASC around 45 minutes maximum.

Stevo