Bullet update!

Guest graandjac

Guest graandjac

:D Hi everyone! Promised I'd do an update, so here goes:

We met with our emigration agent Mark from 4 Corners and he was fab and very informative. We managed to score 125 points through our assessment (posted to them 2 weeks ago). We then went through the proving who we were bit with certificates etc. Mark pointed out that as Gra is self-employed the checks will be a little more investigative but nothing to worry about. It has worried us a little bit. Is the TRA as hard as we think it's gonna be?!! :shock: .

Anyway after going through the formalities we paid our deposit to start the ball rolling and have applied for a 136 visa. Fingers crossed!

Hope you are all good.

Gra, Jac, Holly 9 and Owen 8 x

Guest dglamoore

Hi Guys

congrats on a positive meeting :D

The TRA is definitely the worst bit but not so bad if you take it step by step - lots of paperwork to sort out, references etc but worth it in the end.

Good luck with everything and shout if you get stuck with any questions - we still have all our TRA bits if you'd like an idea of what we sent. Greg was also self employed for part of his and no qualifications so skills based only. It is worth it in the end though!!

Fingers crossed this time next year you could be in oz :lol:

Lisa

Hi

Fab news that you started the ball rolling. I was so excited when we met with our migration agent and paid the money.......back in May last year.

Chris, my hubby wasnt assessed via TRA, so cant help you there Im afraid....but if the agents say its nothing to worry about - then Im sure its gonna be fine.

By the way, we have a daughter called Molly who is 9......if they want to email each or speak - you can pm me.

Good luck with getting all your bits and bobs together for the TRA.

Sarahx

Guest graandjac

Hi Lisa and Sarah - It's been a bit of a manic few days here - sorry for not getting back sooner. Thanks for feedback.

Sarah - Holly has replied to Molly's message. Don't think the kids have grasped that this is really happening, reckon it will hit them as we get nearer and more definite!!

Hope you're ok - Lisa, did I see you've got a set date for your new adventure?! :D

Jac x