Sign in to follow this  
Guest lynne

Black Our Curtains

Guest lynne

Doe any one know if they have black out curtains in Aus. Similar to the type in Spain.

Or do I need to bring the material with me.

Lynne

Guest Devon

Hi Lynne

Black out curtains are available here. However IMO I would bring yours over - although saying that depends if they will fit! Living in Spain for a couple of years before moving here I would say that the ones we have found here have been more expensive and not as good quality as the ones you can get in Spain. They are ok and do the job just not as well

Good luck

Guest dglamoore

If you get a house with shutters on the windows you won't need them - just close the shutters and room is pitch black no matter what time of day. Great for getting a 5 year old to sleep on those lighter nights and keeps the room cooler too :cute:

Lisa:v_SPIN:

Guest Roo1

I've just ordered some Black Out Vertical Slat Blinds for our back bedroom. Its a huge window, 3m x 2m. They've taken a week to make and the company fits them as well.They've cost $300, which personally think is a good price.

Hope this helps.

Judi x

Guest stufi1997
    :err: Black out curtains.........WHY ??????????????....MORE SUN PLEASE!:goofy: XXX.

Guest Roo1
    :err: Black out curtains.........WHY ??????????????....MORE SUN PLEASE!:goofy: XXX.

Have you got kids??? lol

Day light savings is a nightmare to get the kids to sleep!

Guest Devon

Of course the main reason they are used also is to keep the heat of the sun out of the house - so that you can enjoy it outside without overheating inside:idea: and therefore relax and sleep in comfort

Guest lynne

I need them to get my child to sleep. He likes to have a dark room. Its looks like it will be wise to bring some material over.

Lynne

Guest stufi1997
    Have you got kids??? lol

Day light savings is a nightmare to get the kids to sleep!

aah! now i get it.....duh! yes Roo but my 8 year old lad is a bit like me ,, a total insomniac. There's always something to waste time on at any time of day or night.!!!!:wacko: