Guest Mitchell

Packing boxes needed asap!

Guest Mitchell

Hiya all

Only got my container at the end of November and gave my boxes away. Now moving house and need some more. Willing to pick up from northern suburbs, CBD or down as far as glenelg and surrounds. Please pm me if you can help.

Guest Mitchell

Bumping as just got accepted for the new house and moving 2 weeks today argh!!!!

Bumping as just got accepted for the new house and moving 2 weeks today argh!!!!

We have some boxes. Pm us if you want them and we will give you our address!!!!! We are in Tea Tree Gully area..... :)

Guest Mitchell
    We have some boxes. Pm us if you want them and we will give you our address!!!!! We are in Tea Tree Gully area..... :)

Thanks for the reply. Picking some up tomorrow am so I'll pm you if I need more. :)

Guest Mitchell

If anyone has any boxes especially smaller ones (half a tea chest size) I'm struggling to find any suitable to put my books in. I have 10 bookcases of books so this is a real problem. I move a week on Friday Argh! Hopefully the power will stay on tonight so I can do some more packing!

Guest jen81

Hi my container arrived here on monday so i'm just in the middle of unpacking all my stuff so I have a few empty boxes and should have lots more by the end of the week. I'm in Glenelg

If anyone has any boxes especially smaller ones (half a tea chest size) I'm struggling to find any suitable to put my books in. I have 10 bookcases of books so this is a real problem. I move a week on Friday Argh! Hopefully the power will stay on tonight so I can do some more packing!

I have loads of empty cardboard boxes from our move. If you want them send us a PM

I live in Lyndoch

Guest puff the dragon

hi

we are also in desperate need of packing boxes if anyone has any,we would be most grateful.

Can pick up anywhere south of the city

please pm :notworthy:

We're unpacking our boxes from moving last week so we also have boxes available, we are in Highbury. PM me if you want some. Various sizes.