trevorpayne

case officers

We lodged our 887 online on 20 Dec 2010 and haven't heard anything. If you've applied for the online 887 they are currently looking at applications received before the 7 Dec.

If you want further clarification send a blank email to gsm.processing@immi.gov.au

and they will send an automated reply detailing current processing info for many different visas.

Good luck with your application.

Odette :)

:goofy: I applied at end of November and still have not got a CO. I am sure they have about six weeks of over christmas. What catagory are you in Trev? I am a cat 1 and still not a bean.

Guest guest3462

We lodged our 176 app on 12 aug 2010 and are still awaiting a case officer, hopefully it won't be too long now!

We stuck our visa app in 9th sept 2010...not heard a thing yet. We are Cat 2, both nurses. I have heard that there is a significant backlog of SA applications to get through dating back as far as end of 2009......guess timeframes for allocation depend on sheer volume of numbers to be processed. I imagine its done on a first come first served basis? ie: they wont be processing those 'urgently in demand occupations' before those who applied in 2009??????? who knows? i'll tell you what though....this migration lark is probably the most frustrating situation i have ever knowingly put myself in.....its a real stress at times........:goofy:

Guest css

we applied sept 2009 and are in cat 2 and havent heard anything yet :-(

Guest css
    we also applied Nov 09 and still nothing!!

i wonder why all these people who are getting allocated a case officer after applying in 2010 are getting them before us then ? its not fair :-( stamp stamp !!!! i am happy for them but would like to get there myself before the children get too and tell me they dont want to go !!! lets hope we hear something soon, clare:arghh:

i wonder why all these people who are getting allocated a case officer after applying in 2010 are getting them before us then ? its not fair :-( stamp stamp !!!! i am happy for them but would like to get there myself before the children get too and tell me they dont want to go !!! lets hope we hear something soon, clare:arghh:

Spoke to my immigration agent today, and she told me that at the moment the Diac do not seem to be processing applications in any sort of date related order. By the look of the comment above, that rings true. :mad:

Guest Rachael Reeve

We was told it would be a good 8 mouths before here anything, We put in the paper work in Dec 2010. Its just all never ending its took 2 years to get this far!

We was told it would be a good 8 mouths before here anything, We put in the paper work in Dec 2010. Its just all never ending its took 2 years to get this far!

I know your frustration !! Taken me about the same amount of time. We will all have grandkids by the time we get over there.

Are you a state sponsered...cat 2 applicant?

TIZZER

Guest fatman

Husband Brickie.... 176 Visa lodged March 2010......

Thought CO was supposed to be within 12 months of Visa being lodged??

Graham & Janis Price (Aberdeenshire/Scotland)

Guest fatman

Hey!!!

Ha ha ha ha... we do have grandkids, well one anyway! a 3 yr old... ha ha ha....need to get our visa before our hair turns completely grey! ha ha

Graham & Janis Price (Aberdeenshire/Scotland)

We applied Nov 2009 and we found out on friday that we got a co !

OH contacted diac who advised him that a co was looking at our file & would contact us if & when any further docs were required. We did our meds & pc's in Jan.

Good luck to all

Adele x

Guest css

yes we are,we contacted our agent and he said they are not issuing co's in date order, just pulling them out of a pile !!! wish they'd hurry up and pull ours out. very frustrating...... it had better be worth it lol x clare:jiggy: