Guest The O'Keeffes

Part time work wanted.

Guest The O'Keeffes

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone out there can help me. I am looking for work on a part time basis (preferably school hours). I was previously employed in the UK as a Legal Secretary, working for various London law firms, however am willing to do more or less anything, shop work, office work or secretarial. If anyone knows of any jobs going, could they please let me know?? Many thanks, Christina. :cute:

I'm not sure where you are living but there are a lot of LJ Hooker real estate agents advertising for staff at the moment. I believe it is office work although it is advertised as sales person. The Aberfoyle Park office have just advertised in the Hills & Country messenger and Aldinga office also advertised in Southern times messenger. There is also a general advert for all offices which I think was in the Advertiser. So it could be worth a call to your local office.

Guest kangomik

I am sure there was a job in the paper this saturday that sounded about right for you, something about legal experience.

If your up for anything have a look at your local supermarket, casual could be upto $22 an hour.

Guest Plumboz

Have you tried an ironing service or cleaning service, I think this would be a good start:biglaugh:

Guest katsmajic

Not directly aimed at yourself, but if 'mums' are looking for school hours work with the holidays off, try macca's n hj's etc, theyre always on the look out for term time staff - they have a glut of holiday/evening staff with all the kids they employ.