Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jules37

I think we have case officer for SA?

Guest Jules37

I am sure I checked on Friday and did not see any changes but just looked now and everything is showing as met and meds and PC's requested!!!!! Please let it be a case officer!!!!!:biglaugh:

Jules

Guest guest3462

Wow that's fab!! I think we applied around the same time - aug 2010? Hope it's good news for us soon then!! Xxxx

Guest Jules37

Yes lets hope this is good news for everyone. I have asked my agent to confirm that this does mean we have a case officer but I can't see that it means anything else. Very funny feeling seeing it all met, I just can't wait to go and get our meds done!!!!:biglaugh:

Wow that's fab!! I think we applied around the same time - aug 2010? Hope it's good news for us soon then!! Xxxx

Guest guest3462

Mine is still reading the same old story, I have a feeling it will do for a bit longer, but we have front loaded our meds and pc's so fingers crossed that we have been assigned and they are checking thru all of those as well which is making a small delay! I will be probably checking on an hourly basis from now on lol! x

Guest Jules37

There seem to have been a few that have got case officers so I bet it won't be too much long now. I have a feeling that this week will be your turn. Keeping everything crossed for you.

Jules

Mine is still reading the same old story, I have a feeling it will do for a bit longer, but we have front loaded our meds and pc's so fingers crossed that we have been assigned and they are checking thru all of those as well which is making a small delay! I will be probably checking on an hourly basis from now on lol! x

Guest guest3462

well just our luck again!! I rang immigration this morning and they told me that we haven't been allocated a case officer as our smp had not been put on our application!! They said it was their mistake and that they were sorry we had been overlooked!! Apparantly the person I spoke to was gong to speak with the case officer allocation team and see if they could squeeze us onto a team in the next few weeks!!!

So what I'm saying is, if you are expecting to hear from a case officer very soon then I would rung immigration and make you that you too haven't been overlooked as you could still be in the lower priority group like we were and missed!!!!